Eagle Landing’s newest amenity — a 15-acre park has been cleared in one of the final phases of Eagle Landing at OakLeaf Plantation in northern Clay County. East West Communities, developer of Eagle Harbor, is planning a January 2021 opening of the large park along with 3 smaller neighborhood parks located throughout the community.
“The residents of Oakland Hills and Eagle Rock, the final neighborhoods in the Eagle Landing community, not only have access to the Swim Park complex, the Athletic Center with tennis, workout facility and gymnasium” said Roger Arrowsmith, President of East West Partners-Florida, “but they will also be within walking distance of this new one-of-a-kind lake park and all it has to offer.”
The vast green space includes two separately fenced dog parks for large and small breeds located between a 5-acre pond and two dedicated open play fields. The half-acre large breed park as well as the smaller dog park offers dog water fountains and shade structures with benches. The playground area, complete with benches, is located next to the restroom with nearby parking consisting of four handicap and nine regular spaces.
Five-foot wide walking paths meander through the park connecting to the surrounding neighborhood sidewalks of Eagle Landing. A large, separate covered pavilion also borders the playground area while a smaller pavilion is located lakeside along the walking path.
Eagle Landing is a 1,387-acre golf course community in northern Clay County nearby Cecil Commerce Center and adjacent to the 24,000-acre Jennings Forest. With over 1200 families currently residing in Eagle Landing, the community offers more than 1,500 single-family homes with prices starting in the low $300s.
- An 18-hole championship golf course designed by Clyde Johnston
- Tennis center with 10 Har-Tru (clay courts) and 2 hard courts
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Residents Club
- Kids Club and Playground Pavilion
- Full-size gymnasium for volleyball, basketball and pickleball
- Swim Park with four pools: a year-round heated pool, competition pool, toddler and zero-entry pool
- Diving well with 1m and 3m diving boards plus a 150’ thrilling water slide
- Lakeside Cabana Bar
- Poolside café
- Full-service restaurant and sports bar with 13 large television screens
- Hiking and biking trails
- Access to Jennings State Forest
- Year-round programs, clinics, camps and activities for all ages led by a full-time recreation staff