Golf Rate Specials – Home of All Inclusive Golf
Full-priced weekend rounds includes a Fountain Drink.
Weekday breakfast-lunch-beverage special available for $8 fee at check-in.
- Weekdays: Before 12pm: $33 Resident / $30 Seniors* / $32 Military** / $38 Local***/ $45 Public
- Weekdays: After 12pm: $27 Resident / $24 Seniors /$26 Military / $30 Local / $45 Public
- Weekends: Before 12pm: $52 Resident / $43 Seniors / $45 Military / $56 Local / $65 Public
- Weekends: After 12pm: $42 Resident / $39 Seniors / $40 Military / $48 Local / $55 Public
* Seniors – age 60+
** Includes Military, Fire and Police personnel
***Local includes the following counties: Duval, Clay, St. Johns, Baker and Putnam
9 Holes (includes cart; does not include sales tax)
- Weekday: $21
- Weekend: $25
18 Holes (includes cart; does not include sales tax)
- Weekday: $45
- Weekend: $65
Twilight & Super Twilight Rates* – includes a Draft Beer (or Fountain Drink)
*Check with the Pro Shop for Twilight/Super Twilight Hours.
- Weekday: $25
Super Twilight: $22
- Weekend & Holiday: $30
Super Twilight Rate: $25
Junior Rates (16 & Under | includes cart; does not include sales tax)
- Weekdays: $25
- Weekends: $30 (Sundays – Free with paid adult after 1pm)
Practice Balls | Small $4 | Medium $8 | Large $12
Adult Rates: 1/2 Hour: $40 1 Hour: $60 Golf Members: $50/ 1 hour
Junior Rate (16 & Under): 1/2 Hour: $30
Free clinic for all members and Players Club members: Fridays at 5pm
Contact the Pro Shop at (904) 291-5600 for scheduling.
$36 a month plus tax. Residents – $26 per month plus tax. Play golf in the afternoon for cart fee.
The Player’s Club is like a Health Club for your golf game.
Golf Pro Shop
The Eagle Landing Pro Shop offers top of the line apparel & equipment such as Ashworth, Callaway, Foot-Joy, Nike, Oakley, Titleist, Adidas, Under Armour and Ahead. Allow our professional staff to custom fit your next set of irons/woods. Contact the Pro Shop at (904) 291-5600.
Pro Shop & Driving Range Hours
Open Daily 6am-7pm (March – October)
Open Daily 6am-6pm (November – March)