The 24,000+ acre Jennings State Forest, which borders Eagle Landing, is a rich landscape with many different types of plants and animals. The park is home to more than 15 protected, natural biological communities and a variety of animals including hawks, white-tailed deer, river otters and turkeys. It is your haven for outdoor recreation, featuring wonderful places to hike, bike, canoe, horseback ride, camp and fish.
- 16-mile Evans Horse Loop
- Unique Fire & Water Trail
- North Fork Black Creek’s scenic 5-mile loop trail
- Biking and horseback riding
- Canoeing along North Fork Creek & Black Creek
- Campgrounds & picnic areas
- Fishing & hunting
- Nature & wildlife programs
- Great Florida Birding Trail
- Trailwalker & Horsetrotter Programs
- Guided nature walks with park rangers
For more information about Jennings State Forest, visit their website.